If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (801) 785-5228

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Untreated Water Loss Causes Elevated Amounts of Mold

Past water loss causes elevated mold.

A past water loss at a Mission home in Elberta, UT that was not cleaned up and treated correctly causes extremely elevated amount of mold.  When SERVPRO was called in to evaluate the water loss they has no idea what they were in for.  While doing the evaluation it was discovered that most of the walls in the basement were covered with mold on the inside and needed to be cut out.  SERVPRO got to work cutting out the drywall, pulling out the flooring, and treating for mold before it could get any worse and before the rebuild could begin.