Fire-Ravaged Loft in Lehi
The electrical fire in this finished loft in Lehi was the result of cutting corners and not hiring a licensed contractor. When SERVPRO of North Utah County arrived as the fire trucks were leaving, we got to work cleaning out the charred debris once our customer signed the work authorization form. The malodorous smoky odors from the airborne particles were neutralized and captured with the help of a HEPA air scrubber and a hydroxyl generator. The invisible fire damage caused by the smells can circulate to unaffected areas of the Lehi home generating unpleasant indoor air quality. In time, working with our client's insurance adjuster, we can restore and rebuild the loft staying within the budget, and giving our homeowner that happy feeling, "Like it never even happened."