If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (801) 785-5228

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Chimney Fire Starts Fireplace on Fire, Lindon UT

It was a cold November day and a family in Lindon, UT was doing the same thing as everyone else, trying to stay warm.  Little did they know that a short time after starting a fire in their fireplace their chimney was going to start on fire.  The Chimney fire didn't do any damage to the roof but instead came back down and started the interior fireplace on fire.  Luckily they homeowners were able to call 911 and the fire was extinguished before more damage to the home was done.  Nothing else in the home burned but there was severe smoke damage and the fire place needed repaired and rebuilt.  SERVPRO was recommended to the owners by a friend and they were thankful for the recommendation.  SERVPRO came in cleaned up the mess, got rid of the remnants of the old fireplace, and re-framed for the new fireplace.