If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (801) 785-5228

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Moldy Basement in Heber, UT

The moldy walls and floors in this basement in Heber, Utah are the cause of a leak in the hose faucet located on the back of the house.  The main outside water line had not been turned off in the winter and the pipe froze.  After the pipe un-thawed it was left to leak and eventually caused major water damage and mold to the exterior basement wall.  By the time the homeowners realized that pipes had froze and the extent of the damage it they knew it was time to call in help.  SERVPRO was there in no time and worked endlessly to get the moldy walls removed and cleaned up.