About SERVPRO of North Utah County
Thomas & Libbie Hamann
Owners of SERVPRO of North Utah County
They say that out of disaster comes opportunity. That is indeed the case with Thomas and Libbie Hamann who, after not one kitchen fire but two, set up SERVPRO of North Utah County. That was 38 years ago, and today they are still passing on their knowledge and experience to their staff, including their son Scott Hamann; himself an expert of 12+ years experience.
Just a stone's throw from Pheasant Brook Park and in full view of the Mount Timpanogos, the 2nd largest mountain in the Wasatch range, SERVPRO is the go-to provider for restoration in Utah. Helping commercial and private property owners with mold assessment & remediation, water/ fire damage, storm, and building work for nearly four decades.
As a family owned and operated business, we are always on the lookout for ways to contribute to our community. We support the Jimmer Fredette Foundation, Tabitha's way charity, and the American Red Cross. We are also more than happy to share with your local knowledge of the most beautiful mountain ranges in the American Fork Canyon; for both rock climbing and hiking.
To our new members of the community, a trip to Thanksgiving point is a must-see for those interested in the history, culture, and agriculture of North Utah. Our hard work for this community has seen us win several awards. In 2017, our very own Andy Badger won the Lehi Area Chamber Prestigious Presidents & Distinguished Chairman's award. We carry that award-winning mentality into every job we do.
It is our exceptional customer service that has got us where we are today, so of course, we are going to go to the extra mile in every service. Our expertise in restoration work on commercial and private properties is second to none. So when any size disaster strikes your property, you know that SERVPRO of North County is here to make it "Like it never even happened."
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- CDS - Commercial Drying Specialist
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- American Fork Chamber of Commerce
- Building Owners and Managers Association -- BOMA
- Corporate Alliance
- Gephardt Approved
- International Facility Management Association -- IFMA
- Lehi Area Chamber of Commerce
- Spanish Fork / Salem Area Chamber of Commerce
- Utah Apartment Association
- Utah Valley Chamber of Commerce
- Utah Valley Magazine Best Home Restoration