Recent Fire Damage Before & After Photos

Fire-Ravaged Loft in Lehi

The electrical fire in this finished loft in Lehi was the result of cutting corners and not hiring a licensed contractor. When SERVPRO of North Utah County arri... READ MORE

Fire Damage – Lehi Kitchen

Fire damaged occurred at this Lehi home’s kitchen area when a grease fire began on the stovetop. The homeowners reacted quickly and extinguished the fire ... READ MORE

Chimney Fire Starts Fireplace on Fire, Lindon UT

It was a cold November day and a family in Lindon, UT was doing the same thing as everyone else, trying to stay warm. Little did they know that a short time af... READ MORE

Garage Fire in Orem, UT

Garage Fire A garage in an Orem, UT home started on fire causing major smoke and soot damage to the entire house and all of its contents. Most of the items in t... READ MORE

House Fire, Utah

This house fire started in the laundry room, due to a dirty lint filled vent. (This is ladies and gentleman is why you should clean out your vent after each use... READ MORE

House Fire, Lehi

Following a tragic fire, this house needed to be completely gutted and rebuilt from the frame up. This is was a large loss, but SERVPRO also performs restoratio... READ MORE

Fireplace Cleanup in Orem, UT

Cleaning years of smoke damage out of rock is no easy feat, but the restoration professionals at SERVPRO of Provo and SERVPRO of North Utah County make it happe... READ MORE